If you are looking for love or tips to improve your current relationship, then read these 5 books about love and relationships.
1. How to Fall In Love with Anyone: A Memoir in Essays by Mandy Len Catron
“In How to Fall in Love with Anyone Catron flips the script on love and offers a deeply personal, and universal, investigation.”
2. Wedding Toasts I’ll Never Give by Ada Calhoun
“Both realistic and openhearted, Wedding Toasts I’ll Never Give offers a refreshing new way to think about marriage as a brave, tough, creative decision to stay with another person for the rest of your life. ‘What a burden,’ Calhoun calls marriage, ‘and what a gift.'”
3. From First Kiss to Forever: A Scientific Approach to Love by Marisa T. Cohen, Ph.D.
“Do you want to understand the science behind finding a mate, maintaining long-lasting relationships, or even what makes some relationships doomed to fail? Help your relationships grow and flourish, and have a few hearty laughs along the way.”
4. 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
“Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge. How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?”
5. The Real Thing: Lessons on Love and Life from a Wedding Reporter’s Notebook by Ellen McCarthy
“Whether you’re looking for love or looking to strengthen your relationship, this book is a wonderful and clear-eyed map to the human heart.”