Check out these 10 ideas for a literary Halloween.
1. Choose a literary-themed costume.
For more literary-themed costume ideas, check out 15 Super Cool Literary-Themed Costumes.
2. Get creative when carving your pumpkin. Create a bookish Jack O’Lantern.
3. Dim lighting, your bookshelves, and spiderwebs equals spooky.
I went out last night to a tipsy Halloween tea party and to my surprise the room was completely decorated with spooky bookshelves. It was quite honestly the perfect setting especially since all twelve of us were dressed up as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany’s. If you are interested in seeing more from this event, check out my Insta story.
4. Place these literary lanterns outside your house to help guide trick-or-treaters to your door.
5. Yes, there is such a thing as Willy Wonka Nerds candy, and you need them to hand out to trick-or-treaters.
6. If you’re planning a party, then you’ll want these fun bookish coasters on which to place drinks.