“Reading books is like wearing winter clothes; it covers and warms up the body of your naked soul.”―Munia Khan. Here are 10 reasons why winter is the best season to read.
1. Your TBR list still includes many new fall selections, which you will enjoy during long winter nights.
2. Snow is falling, books are calling.
3. Because hot chocolate and books go well together.
4. And fireplaces.
5. Warm beds too.
6. Christmas Break vacation! If you’re still in school, or if you have time off from your job during the holidays, what better way to enjoy your free days than with a good book.
7. Just in case you’ve had too much holiday cheer when things get busy with family and friends, you can always take a break from the action, at least for a little while, with a book.
8. Winter is a time of hibernation and reflection. What better time to enjoy reading a classic or re-reading an old favorite.
9. No plans for New Year’s Eve? No problem. Your book will help you bring in the new year.
10. A new year marks a new start, not to mention an entire new selection of books to read!